BY ENTERING THE SNOW4DOGS AREA, YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY::
To participate in the Snow 4 Dogs event, your dog(s) must:
(a) Be fully vaccinated and registered.
(b) Wear a collar with an identification tag.
(c) Be on a leash at all times.
(d) Have recently (3 weeks leading up to event) had their flea & worming treatment.
(e) Be socialised and generally non-aggressive to people or other dogs.
(a) Strictly NO other types of animals (cats, pocket pets, pigs etc) are permitted to participate in the Snow 4 Dogs event. Any animals, other than dogs, that attend the Snow 4 Dogs event will be asked to leave along with their owner(s).
(b) Please be sure to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the cold and potentially slippery event environment.
(c) First aid medics will be present to attend to any first aid requirements. Please attend the first aid area immediately if you or a child under your care has been injured. Veterinarians will also be available on site for any pet first aid requirements.
It is a condition of entry that you consent to possibly being photographed and/or videotaped by RSPCA Queensland or a third party. You acknowledge that RSPCA is unable to exclude individuals from photos due to the number of participants in the event, and RSPCA & Snow 4 Kids has the right to retain these images in print and/or electronically for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, event marketing, advertising and internet content.
SNOW4KIDS SAFTEY INFORMATION
CARERS MUST SUPERVISE THEIR DOGS AND CHILDREN (IF APPLICABLE) AT ALL TIMES. CARERS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
2. THE SNOW4DOGS PLAY AREA IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE USE BY 1 DOG ACCOMPANIED BY 2 ADULTS OR AN ADULT/CHILD COMBINATION FOR EACH TICKET ENTRY.
3. SNOW AND ICE ARE INHERENTLY COLD, WET AND SLIPPERY AND YOU ENTER THE PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. USE CAUTION WHEN MOVING ABOUT.
5. NO RUNNING IS ALLOWED.
6. WINTER CLOTHING INCLUDING GLOVES AND WARM NON SLIP SHOES ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF YOU AND YOUR CHILD.
7. NO THROWING OF SNOW BALLS AT OTHER PERSONS.
8. PLEASE LEAVE THE PARK PROMPTLY WHEN DIRECTED TO DO SO.
9. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO EAT SNOW.
10. ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AND CONTROLLED BY YOU AT ALL TIMES.
11. NO SHARP OBJECTS, JEWELRY, PINNED BADGES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, ICE SKATES OR PUSHBIKES ALLOWED.
12. NO TODDLERS ALLOWED ON SNOW, PREGNANT WOMEN OR ADULTS HOLDING CHILDREN IN THEIR ARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE SNOW.
13. ADULTS, DOGS OR CHILDREN THAT HAVE HAD RECENT INJURIES, OR UNDERGONE RECENT SURGERY OR HAVE BEEN UNWELL SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS AREA.
14. THE OPERATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE PHOTO AND VIDEO IMAGES FOR SECURITY AND/OR SALES AND MARKETING PURPOSES.
15. THE OPERATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY AT ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE GUESTS FROM THE AREA AND TO INSPECT YOUR BAGS AT ANY TIME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
16. ANY PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS, OR SOUND RECORDINGS TAKEN BY YOU MUST BE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY. ANY USE, REUSE OR PRODUCTION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
17. CHILDREN AND CARERS MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY STAFF, SIGNAGE AND/OR ANNOUNCEMENTS.
18. PLAY DURATION MAY BE VARIED TO MINIMISE WAIT TIME.
19. ENTRY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, THE OPERATOR AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, LOSS OF LIFE OR PERSONAL INJURY, WHETHER THAT LOSS OR PERSONAL INJURY IS CAUSED BY ANY PERSON’S NEGLIGENCE (INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE OPERATOR OR ITS EMPLOYEES).
* PLEASE NOTE: Areas may close for a short period of time for maintenance.